Sunday 9 October 2011

A Year Without Rain


can you feel it
when I think about you
with every breathe I take
every minute
don't matter what I do
my world is an empty place
pre:
like I've been wanderin' the desert for 1000 days, save me
don't know if it's a mirage, but I always see your face  baby
chorus:
I'm missing you so much - can't help it I'm in love
a day without you is like a year without rain
I need you by my side don't know how I'll survive
a day without you is like a year without rain
the stars are burning
i hear your voice in my mind
can't u hear me callin'
my heart is yearning
like the is ocean's running dry
catch me I'm fallin'
it's like the ground in crumbling underneath my feet, save me
there's gonna be a monsoon when you get back to me, baby
repeat chorus
so let this drought come to an end 
and make this desert flower again
I'm so glad you found me, stick around me
baby baby baby, ooh
it's a world of wonder with you in my life
so hurry baby don't waste no more time
I need you here, I can't explain
but a day without you
is like a year without rain

No comments:

Post a Comment